Sunday, February 24, 2013

STILL MY FATHER'S WORLD

  I haven't blogged in quite a long time, and I am thinking about blogging again, not necessarily just about homeschooling, but about every pleasant aspect of my life, and maybe a few not so pleasant, but nothing depressing, because I refuse to go there.  THERE IS NOTHING THAT SATAN CAN THROW AT ME THAT GOD CANNOT FIX, OR USE TO MAKE ME STRONGER AND CLOSER TO HIM.  So, the name of this blog can remain "Our Father's World", even though we are not using that curriculum in homeschool anymore.  It IS my Father's world, and I am going to take advantage of every blessing and lesson He wants to bestow on me.
  When and if I remember to use this blog, it will be about what gives me joy, what lessons I have learned, what my priorities need to be,and how awesome God is.  I will use it to encourage myself to thrive despite difficulties.
  I have so much work to do; why God has entrusted me with this task of  "growing" my children and becoming more like Christ, I don't know, but I do know I need to be thankful that he gave it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment