Tuesday, October 16, 2012

TEACHING TUESDAY

  What am I going to teach my girls today?  Hopefully, the fact that I am going to get a root canal done will teach them to have better dental hygiene habits then I did as a young person.  But seriously, when the day is done, and they lay their heads on their pillows, what will I have taught them today?  Hopefully, that they can trust me, that I will be there for them, most of all, that they are precious to God and He wants to bless them. I often forget that He wants the same for me; I don't do the best He knows I can with what He gives me.  He loves me just as I love my girls, only better.  I have an awesome responsibility to teach them about loving God, being thankful, and "chasing joy".  I admit I have been lax in this job, but maybe today, "the first day of the rest of my life", I can begin to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment